lørdag 15. november 2008

Take My Hand

I was trying to think of what to write for my first post on this blog. I had many items on my mind, but I realized none of them were good enough. I can write many rational arguments about things, but instead let us just talk.

There are many problems with the world that it is easy to get side tracked at disagreements on individual stances. It is easy to lose focus on the entire system that pits us against one another. The system is the problem. I see people argue about welfare and other government assistance for example. The welfare system is a product of the overall destructive system in place. Instead of saying oh wow look at this scumbag leaching off of me we should be thinking of wow what kind of system even makes it possible that makes people completely dependent upon money and pieces of paper to survive in this world? What kind of system exists that makes people dependent on uncaring bureaucrats?

There are many examples of this kind of issue. We get so side tracked on smaller issues that we lose focus. I am guilty of this as well. I for instance am an anarchist, but that is the least important thing to prove to people at this stage in the game. The system in place is killing people, destroying lives, robbing our future, and makes people completely dependent and weak. This is all done on purpose from what I can see.

People are kept separated and isolated into very small groups to keep them in fear and feel alone. Fearful people are easy to manipulate and control. We are bombarded with so many issues and problems that should not exist. Many of the problems in society are caused by the top of the pyramid scheme we all live under. No matter how much any of us thinks about this there will be times when we forget and get side tracked, but it is vital that we always make it back on track and keep marching forward. Do not allow yourself to fall into disarray and wander off. Do not spiral off onto the path of anger or emotions. We must all stay the course and keep marching forward.

Stop and discuss and even argue some, but do not stray from the path. Keep picking one another up and forgive. The world is in need of love,forgiveness,and understanding. The world needs less of everyone thinking they are personally right about everything and selfish beliefs.

You are not alone and neither am I. I may not agree with you, but I will not judge you. Take my hand and let us stay on the path to exposing the system that is making life miserable not just for you or me, but for everyone.

Updated: Hell lets make a big chain of people holding hands!

Posted by Azraelsjudgement

1 kommentar:

Unknown sa...

awesome is right. forgiveness azrael, that is a HUGE word. thank you for posting. i belive we are making a difference and i am happy beyond words about your participation in the forum. you are an asset of grand proportions. peace, love, and respect.